Frequently Asked Questions
We prepared this list of frequently asked question for our customers. If you don't find asnwer to your question, do not hesitate to contact us.
- What does the basic PSD to HTML service include?
Basic PSD to HTML service includes:
- Slicing apart the design of websites you provide (in PSD or other supported formats) to W3C validated HTML / CSS markup (using Transitional W3C DTD)
- SEO-Semantic Coding
- Optimizing images for fast website loading
- Testing and optimizing website loading page with Page Speed by Google (we guarantee Page Speed Score 75 or better on our testing server)
- Testing the website on different OS and web browsers
- Which browsers do you test the final design in?
We guarantee that the design will look pixel-perfect in the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 7 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above
- Google Chrome 1.0 and above
- Opera 10 and above
- Safari 5 and above
If you have any special wishes about testing in other web browsers, you can specify in Client Area.
- Do you test sliced websites in different OS (operating systems) as well?
Yes, we do. We test all the websites in Windows XP and 7, Mac OS X and Linux Ubuntu before we send them for your review.
- Why do you surcharge for IE 6 support?
We consider Internet Explorer 6 and below as a past nowadays, so we do not support it by default anymore.
Anyhow, if you really want your site to be IE 6 compatible, we can do it, but it will cost you more.
- Which fonts are considered "special"?
It is better to answer the other way: only 9 fonts are considered web-safe – that means that all the major operating systems come with them preinstalled. These are:
- Comic Sans
- Courier New
- Times New Roman
- Trebuchet MS
All other fonts are considered "special" on the web and need to be replaced somehow. We offer several possibilities: Google Web Fonts, Cufón or @font-face implementation. Special fonts implemented with Cufón can be used just for headings or small pieces of text, the main content of the website should always use web-safe fonts (we recommend Arial, Georgia or Tahoma).
- What are Google Web Fonts?
Google Web Fonts is an online directory of several optimized fonts, which can be used on the web. If you select this option, bear in mind that you need to provide us with the design that uses these fonts.
More about Google Web Fonts you can find on this link: http://www.google.com/webfonts
- What is Cufón?
- Where can I find the fonts on my computer?
For Windows users: fonts are located in: Control Panel → Fonts
For Mac users: fonts are located in /Library/Fonts/
- When can I expect the delivery?
You can see the approximate delivery time when you are placing an order and usually we do our work within this timeframe. However, depending on our current workload and complexity of your project, actual time could be a little longer and we provide you with accurate deadline when we review an order (within 24 hours after you place an order).
Note that most of our orders are completed before the approximate delivery time.
The deadline is meant as midnight of the date provided in Eastern Standard Time zone (e.g. 21th December, 2011 means that the project will be completed by the end of that day, regarding EST).
- Do you support other CMSs than Wordpress, Joomla! and Contao?
We encourage you to contact us if you need a template for any other CMS than ones listed in the order form. We are always open for custom orders.
- Do you support plugins styling etc. for CMSs (like K2 or JomSocial for Joomla)?
Yes, we do, but this may cost you more – please, contact us for more details.
- Which format can I send my design in?
We can work the fastest if you provide us with logically organized PSD file. Ai or editable PDF files are still acceptable. But it is very difficult to work with JPEG or similar image formats. If we are unable to work with the design format you provide, we are restraining right to reject your order and refund you the total amount of the order.
- Do you support any HTML/CSS frameworks?
Sure. At the moment you can select Twitter Bootstrap when placing the order, and other frameworks will be added shortly. Please, contact us if you need any special custom services!
Why Choose Us?
- We provide high quality work
- We sign NDA
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- More than 200 happy clients
- PSD to XHTML / CSS in 8 hours
- 30 days money back guarantee
- No hidden costs - you pay what you order
- Reliable ticket support system